- Do you want to greatly reduce the risk of contamination and infection?
- Do you understand the air quality legislation?
- Do you want assured compliance?
- Do you notice any odours?
- Are the air vents dirty or discoloured?
- Has it been a year since the air conditioning was cleaned or examined?
- Can you see mould?
- Having trouble concentrating, dry eyes and throat, fatigued, trouble breathing, headaches or coughing?
All of the above are signs of poor indoor air quality, that affect health and productivity!
Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011
Regulation 49-50: A person conducting a business or undertaking must ensure that no-one at the workplace is exposed to a substance or mixture in an airborne concentration that exceeds the exposure standard for the substance or mixture. This may require air monitoring to be carried out.
Which means you have to provide a clean healthy air at your workplace!
What We Do
In the case of government premises, it begins with a walk through inspection to gather information. We may survey the building occupants and their locations, movements, tasks, and note any symptoms they may be experiencing. We then carefully examine the inside of the building’s air conditioning and ventilation systems to discover what possible contaminants could be present, which could involve taking samples for laboratory testing and determining how people could be exposed in order to formulate corrective actions. We also take into account the specific regulations and demands required by different branches of the QLD Government to provide a plan that is compliant, timely and within budget.
Example Lab Report
- We understand the specific requirements to prevent disruption to patients and services.
- We take a variety of measures to remedy contamination and prevent it in the future (Legionella).
- We are not strangers to the additional risks present in a healthcare environment and have proven solutions.
- We hold QLD Government PQC level 3 status.
- Our current Government clients include the Department of Justice, Attorney General, and Queensland Health.
- We are third party ISO 9001, 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 certified.
- We are experienced in all forms Duct Cleaning and HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) remediation, including offices, large buildings, workshops, mines and hospitals.
- We are an established company operating throughout Queensland for 40 years.
- We have the expert equipment to analyse, repair and improve your assets effectively and efficiently.
- We are a H.V.A.C. company with a Queensland Building and Construction Commission unlimited air-conditioning license.
- We have a proven track record of delivering in full and on time without compromise.
- We work with leading manufacturer’s products that are not only proven to work but also proven to keep on working long after we are gone.
What you can do